26 March 2010

Mein camcorder.

Purchased myself a delightfull HD camcorder recently. Thought itd be cool to capture some of the things I do with the car.

Was looking at the GoPro's and 20twenty HD camcorders. These are primarily helmet/motorsport camcorders but I wanted to be able to film other stuff too like other events I go to. I love watching well-edited videos on the net so thought itd be cool to get a little handycam to start me off, perhaps making a few cuts of my own!!

Its nothing hardcore but these things arent cheap, I bought a Sony HDR CX105-E, along with a fast-films.co.uk suction mount for sticking to my glass or body panels.

Pretty happy with it, nice quality image and the setup seems to be pretty good from what I tried so far. Although my PC can barely run the 1080p videos this camera can record. Might make editing a bit tricky in the future...

Anyway here's some dire iphone pictures ive taken of it, perhaps a DSLR should be next on my list to get!!



No comments:

Post a Comment