20 January 2010

YUSSSSSS!

So that white PS13 in my last update went for quite a bit higher than my maximum bid. I was pretty gutted that I didnt win it as I was quite confident! Turns out it was alot more popular and worth quite a bit more than I first thought - oh well. 

Back to the search, nothing of interest came up for a while and I was getting a bit pissed off. Its quite frustrating how there always seems to be loads of them for sale when youre not looking to buy and seemingly nothing when you are!! 

Then I checked on the auctions on Monday, a black 91' K's edition Silvia was uploaded. When I first saw it I thought, that needs to be mine, although I was being very cautious and wanted to make sure it was actually what I wanted other than a rush buy/mistake. Got in contact with Rees at JUC again and asked for the spec and a valuation. Thought about it for a while and put a decent bid in.

Turns out it was decent enough to secure the car, as I won it earlier today! Well pleased. Infact it went for 15,000yen more than my highest bid, which I was suprised to see. Turns out the guys who were bidding for me thought it was worth it and went that bit extra on my behalf. Im kind of glad now as I would have been pissed if I missed it by such a small amount. 

Anyway, heres the pics from the auction:


 

 Spec.
91' K's silvia.
75k miles on the clock.
Front mount intercooler.
Coilovers.
Full Exhaust system.
Bride bucket seat.
Aftermarket gauges.
Airfilter.
2-way lsd.
Momo wheel.

Some sort of wheels, round ones with tyres.
 


Happy, with, that. 

Black wasnt my first choice, in fact I didnt have a first  choice. Other than I wanted a White, Silver or Black car, so thats cool. 

Ive got a few images of how I want it to look firing around in my head right now, which is making me more excited. I'm thinking factory aero sides (which arent fitted to the car for some reason), some standard brick headlights (hate the projectors), 17" bronze TE37's, Origin roof spoiler. Sounds good to me so far, nothing crazy straight away, as im thinking about practice days more than I am the image at this stage - cant wait. 

 Have plenty of inspiration for the direction I want to take, i'll upload some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment