2 July 2009

Mmmm bikes

I want one!!

It's called a "Bobber", from what I've seen these bikes can be bought in a kit form which you build yourself, or from scratch using a custom frame and whatever bits you want.

They mostly all have a retro and minimalist vibe about them which I love. I dont like really showy choppers with bright flames/paint/chrome etc. This style of "chopper" (if you could even call it one), is the nuts.

I first came across this style on a site ran by a friend of my friends dad haha, who both build bikes. You can see the site here, http://www.attitude-customs.co.uk/

Anyway, this is pretty much exactly how i'd like one:









The old school parts like the springer forks, old style spring seat, mesh wheels and minimalist style of it are awesome. Its a cool bike that you'd be able to cruise one, which still looks light and nimble, this one has a 1300cc "evo" Harley engine, so its not gonna be slow either.

I love every part of it. In a few years time i'd love to build one, it wont be me building one though, i'd leave it to my friends dad as he's made some fantastic bikes!!

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Nice!! That's just what I'm looking to do with my bike.

    ReplyDelete