1 July 2009

I get annoyed with eBay.

For the past few days, I've been stalking a Nardi Torino steering wheel on ebay to go on the S13. They're quite rare and this one looks particularly cool.








I asked the guy to send me a pic side-on showing the dish:



Perfect! I love dishy wheels. I've been following a car recently on Zilvia and it too has one of these:




Nice!

Thing thats annoying me, is that yesterday lunchtime it was at £1.20, last night went up to £24, now its at £40. But it doesnt end untill 9pm tonight. Why do people bid days early, whats the point? It just annoys me because I thought I might be in for a bargain. At least bid at the last second like i'm going to, would be less frustrating that way.

With everything on Ebay, I get paranoid that the guy selling it is getting his mates to bid on it before the auction end, to hoik the price up. I gurantee it happens all the time on there, but if you want something, you're gonna keep bidding aren't you.

I think i'm gonna bid. My car already has a Momo "Race" wheel, which is actually quite nice, so can be re-sold near enough the value of the Nardi one, i'm hoping.





No comments:

Post a Comment